Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Services from this Website. By ordering any Services from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- We are Laundry Lynx, a brand of http://www.laundrylynx.com
- “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by Laundry Lynx;
- “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Laundry Lynx” are references to the Company;
- “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “Participating Laundry Store” is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the laundry Services.
- “Laundry Service / Delivery” is a reference to any form of delivery service, which both are provided by our Participating Laundry Stores /Brands and for both of which our Participating Laundry Stores take full responsibility; and
- “Website” is a reference to our Website http://www.laundrylynx.com
- Any contract for laundry service from this Website/App is between you and the Participating Laundry Shop; for the supply of Services from this Website/App any contact is between you and Laundry Lynx. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Laundry Service ordered from this Website/App are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Services purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- Please note that some of our services may not be suitable for certain garment type. You should check that the service you are ordering is suitable for the intended garment.
- When ordering from this Website/App you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to service availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating Laundry Shop. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Participating Laundry Shop will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- If the ordered Laundry Service and delivery capacity is available, the Participating Laundry Shop will accept the contract and confirm it to Laundry Lynx. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Laundry Service will be confirmed by text message (SMS).
- In the case that services offered by Laundry Lynx were ordered, Laundry Lynx will confirm availability together with or separately from Laundry Service.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Participating Laundry Shop and confirm the price of the Laundry Service ordered.
- If the Laundry Service are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
4.Prices and Payment
- Any contract for the supply of Laundry Service from this Website/App is between you and the Participating Laundry Shop; for the supply of Services from this Website/App any contact is between you and Laundry Lynx. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the Website/App are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the Laundry Shop; While we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the Laundry Shop can change at the time of delivery based on the latest services and prices of the Laundry Shop. We also reserve the right to alter the Laundry Services available on the Website/App and to stop listing Laundry Shops, Laundry Services.
- All prices listed on the Website/App for Laundry Service by the Participating Laundry Shop reflect the price the Participating Laundry Shop charges at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the Laundry Shop informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- All prices for delivery by Laundry Lynx or a third party provider assigned by Laundry Lynx listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future
- The total price for Laundry Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website/App, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- The prices reflected on the website/mobile application/email are determined solely by the Participating Laundry Shop and informed to Laundry Lynx at the time of listing or afterwards. Any change in the prices of services at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Participating Laundry Shop.
- All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes are being charged and determined by the Participating Laundry Shop and Laundry Lynx is merely collecting the same on behalf of such Participating Laundry Shop.
- The entire amount of applicable taxes collected by Laundry Lynx is directly remitted as it is to Participating Laundry Shops and Laundry Lynx does not retain any amounts thereof
- Laundry Lynx is not responsible for validating the legal sanctity of the applicable taxes and the manner of its applicability on behalf of the Participating Laundry Shop. Laundry Lynx holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Participating Laundry Shop.
- The prices reflected on the website/mobile application are determined solely by the Participating Laundry Shop and informed to Laundry Lynx at the time of listing. Any change in the prices of services at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Participating Laundry Shop.
- The transaction of sale of services is between Participating Laundry Shop and the customer, and accordingly, Laundry Lynx is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction
- The final tax invoice will be issued by the Participating Laundry Shop and delivered to the customer along with the order
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Garments will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- If delivery is done by the Participating Laundry Shop, it is the Participating Laundry Shops sole responsibility to provide Laundry Service in a timely manner.
- In the case delivery is done by Laundry Lynx, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by Laundry Lynx in either case.
- We and the Participating Laundry Shop will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering late. If the Garments are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact the participating Laundry Shop first. You may also contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Laundry Lynx.
- All risk in the Garments and the Laundry Service shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Laundry Service at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such garments shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Garments shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Laundry Service and/or Garments adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such Garments. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such garments or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Participating Laundry Shops, who will do your laundry service, aim
- to deliver the services to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order;
- to deliver within the time confirmed by the Laundry Shop;
- to inform you if they expect that they are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- Participating Laundry Shops and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery;
- Please note that it might not be possible for Participating Laundry Shops to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, our Participating Laundry Shops or we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address;
- You must notify the participating Laundry Shop immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the Laundry Shop accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the Laundry Shop refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of Laundry Service has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
- We may cancel a contract if the service is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- If the cancellation was made in time and once the Laundry Shop has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Services, as applicable.
- In the unlikely event that the Participating Laundry Shop delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Participating Laundry Shop can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue has to be settled directly with the Participating Laundry Shop.
- Where we have requested information from you to provide Laundry Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- There may be a number of links on our Website/App to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Laundry Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services that they may provide to you.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to support@Laundrylynx.com
- Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website/App will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Laundry Service to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Laundry Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website/App.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Garments where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The services sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event Laundry Lynx has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, Laundry Lynx may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Laundry Lynx reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to Laundry Lynx’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- All prices are in India Rupees. GST is included where indicated
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made either after confirmation of service completion from us across the order by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in holding of your order.
- Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality;
- Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website/App, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- Customers placing order with Laundry Lynx are liable of receiving promotional SMS, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If customer wish to not receive promotional SMS, they may contact us on care@Laundrylynx.com
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with India Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the India Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
- The voucher calculation is subject to Laundry Lynx’s discretion and may be altered at any time and without notice. The voucher can discount any/all of the components including service cost, taxes and fees and likewise.
- Any Service Fee/Delivery Fee charged by Laundry Lynx is subject to prevailing GST Rates.
- Rates under the GST regime has recently been notified. The Laundry Shops are currently examining the taxability of their supplies. Laundry Lynx hence, does not bear any responsibility on the taxes charged by the Laundry Shop in the interim period.
Why Laundry Lynx…….?
Laundry Lynx offer a very easy and simple Mobile, Web app to get your laundry and dry cleaning done. We will connect our customers to the Laundry of their choice in their locality . The customers will have the option to choose the Laundry based on location, pricing and services offered.
Shop No. 13, 4th Cross, Boovy colony, SG Palya,
Tavarakere main road, Bangalore – 560039